PANDORA: Black Friday Charm, Limited Edition.

PANDORA: Black Friday Charm

Limited Edition Black Friday Charm available on November 25th for a limited time only!

This entry was posted in Designer Jewelry, General, Pandora. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to PANDORA: Black Friday Charm, Limited Edition.

1. wc holden says:

greetings…is it true …tht th shop tht sells pandora isnt allowed to show th black friday bead or sell it only on black friday?…regards…wc

2. Yes, it is true. We are not able to reveal the Black Friday bead until Black Friday.

3. gemma says:

are we able to purchase this bead for UK????

4. It should be available to purchase in UK stores as well. Good luck!

5. Robin says:

But the post card above says it’s the Midnight Heart Charm?

6. Midnight Heart Charm is the name of the charm being offered on Black Friday.

7. Dottie says:

What time on Friday will the selling begin?

8. We open at 9am and will unveil the bead at that time. Thanks!

9. Cindy says:

Do you know where I will be able to purchase the Black Friday bead in Myrtle Beach South Carolina?

10. Catherine says:

you cant get the back friday charm in the uk. do you ship to the uk at all?

11. Anthony says:

What is the selling price of the Black Friday charm?

12. The selling price for the Black Friday charm is $90.

13. Hi Catherine- I will check on shipping prices for you and get back to you. Thanks for your inquiry!

14. Hi Cindy-
    I am not familiar with stores in South Carolina but you could search the Pandora website – http://www.pandora.net/en-us/
    Good luck!

15. avy says:

please let us know if we can get it shipped to england !!

16. Mirenda says:

can this be ordered over the phone and shipped? thanks

17. Catherine-
    Thanks!

18. I apologize but we are not permitted to sell the bead outside of the United States.

19. I apologize but we are not permitted to sell the bead outside of the United States or ship orders. It is an in-store purchase only. Thanks!

20. Joyce says:

I received the special edition Midnight Heart bead for Christmas from my son and my daughter in law.
    It is absolutely beautiful! It is even dated “2011″ so you never forget when you were given the bead.