OMEGA De Ville TrésorBy Omega
View product details below.
About the Design
- Between lugs: 18 mm
- Bracelet: leather strap
- Case: Steel
- Case diameter: 36 mm
- Dial color: Blue
- Crystal: Domed, scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment inside
- Water resistance: 3 bar (30 metres / 100 feet)
- Calibre: OMEGA 4061
- Quartz movement with “Long Life” feature to maximize the autonomy of the battery. Exclusive red Omega logo with rhodium plated parts and circular graining.
- Battery life 48 months
- Type: Quartz
15-Day Money Back
Our 15-day return policy allows you time to consider your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied you can return any item without engraving, in its original condition, within 15 days of the date of shipment for a full refund. We want you to be confident you are receiving the best merchandise at the best price.
Our Promise Since 1896
Every purchase at Richter & Phillips includes the
following at no additional cost:
- Ring sizing1
- Rhodium finish2
- Retip prongs
- Tighten stones
- Appraisal with purchase
- Lifetime diamond upgrade
- All risk engagement ring insurance3
- Special financing with approved credit4
- Engraving inside wedding bands
- Layaway, up to 12 months, with 20% down
- Trade in gold, diamonds, jewelry toward purchase
- Consultation, disposition of jewelry, watches and fine jewelry
2 Rhodium finish free one time per year
3 Richter & Phillips will pay the premium to insure your purchase for the first 12 months. This policy covers any damage or loss of your diamond as well as theft or loss of the entire ring, up to $10,000.
4 Up to 60 months
About the Designer
167 Years of Superior Quality
In the last 167 years, Omega has established a reputation as one of the world’s great watch brands. Masters of the traditional art of watchmaking, Omega have proved themselves to be among the industry’s most adventurous watch pioneers. Their determined effort to increase the precision and reliability of timekeeping instruments has led to ground-breaking innovations in watchmaking and sports timing.
See the power of Omega watches for yourself. Browse our inventory and buy your Omega watch today.View More Products by Omega