Seiko Presage SPB170By Seiko
View product details below.
About the Design
- Presage Sharp-Edged Series
- Contemporary angular case design
- Patterned brown dial evoking the traditional hemp leaf motif of the Heian Period
- LumiBrite hands and markers
- Automatic with manual winding capability
- Date calendar
- Tri-fold push button release clasp
- See-through caseback
15-Day Money Back
Our 15-day return policy allows you time to consider your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied you can return any item without engraving, in its original condition, within 15 days of the date of shipment for a full refund. We want you to be confident you are receiving the best merchandise at the best price.
Our Promise Since 1896
Every purchase at Richter & Phillips includes the
following at no additional cost:
- Ring sizing1
- Rhodium finish2
- Retip prongs
- Tighten stones
- Appraisal with purchase
- Lifetime diamond upgrade
- All risk engagement ring insurance3
- Special financing with approved credit4
- Engraving inside wedding bands
- Layaway, up to 12 months, with 20% down
- Trade in gold, diamonds, jewelry toward purchase
- Consultation, disposition of jewelry, watches and fine jewelry
2 Rhodium finish free one time per year
3 Richter & Phillips will pay the premium to insure your purchase for the first 12 months. This policy covers any damage or loss of your diamond as well as theft or loss of the entire ring, up to $10,000.
4 Up to 60 months
About the Designer
The story of Seiko began in 1881, when a 22 year old entrepreneur, Kintaro Hattori, opened a shop selling and repairing watches and clocks in central Tokyo.
Today, after more than 130 years of innovation, Kintaro Hattori’s company is still dedicated to the perfection that the founder always strove to achieve.
Discover the complete Luxe collection here.View More Products by Seiko