We understand your time is important. That’s why our own full-time certified watchmaker is on-site to repair your watch. Having local, professional care allows for quicker turn-around time. For repairs, visit our store or call 1-800-774-3672.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Crystal replacement
- Battery replacement
- Re-seal for water-resistant watches
- Watchband & strap replacement
- Quartz watch service & overhaul
- Mechanical watch service & overhaul
- Refinishing & touch-up for cases/bracelets
- Service of vintage/antique heirloom watches
- Manufacturer original spare parts
- Free estimates & competitive pricing
- Expedient turn-around
- Warranties of up to 2 years*
*Warranty depends on type of service – movement overhauls carry at least a 1 year warranty against workmanship
The Area's Only On-Site Rolex® Trained Watchmaker
- Graduate of The Lititz Watch Technicum
- SAWTA (Swiss-American Watch Training Alliance) certificate
- AWCI (American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute) CW21 Certification
- Rolex Trained Watchmaker
- Swatch Group authorized repair (Omega, Tissot, etc.)
Jewelry Repair & Service
Our team of experts is here to help you with many types of jewelry repairs. It doesn’t matter if your original purchase was made at Richter and Phillips or somewhere else! Everyone can take advantage of our repair services, no matter where your jewelry was purchased.
We are fully staffed with expertly trained professionals who can handle most types of repairs: from resizing your ring and fixing your gold chain, to resetting your diamonds and other precious gemstones.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Resizing your jewelry to make sure it has the perfect fit.
- Repairing your jewelry with the highest quality, in a timely manner.
- Chain, bracelet, and clasp repair.
- Stone matching.
- Creating a Custom Design piece of jewelry that is unique to you.
- Pearl and Bead Restringing.
- Adjusting jewelry to ensure that all diamonds and gemstones are secure.
- Cleaning, polishing, and refinishing jewelry crafted of precious metals.
- Personalizing your new or existing jewelry.