We understand your time is important. That’s why our own full-time certified watchmaker is on-site to repair your watch. Having local, professional care allows for quicker turn-around time. For repairs, visit our store or call 1-800-774-3672.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Crystal replacement
- Battery replacement
- Re-seal for water-resistant watches
- Watchband & strap replacement
- Quartz watch service & overhaul
- Mechanical watch service & overhaul
- Refinishing & touch-up for cases/bracelets
- Service of vintage/antique heirloom watches
- Manufacturer original spare parts
- Free estimates & competitive pricing
- Expedient turn-around
- Warranties of up to 2 years*
*Warranty depends on type of service – movement overhauls carry at least a 1 year warranty against workmanship
The Area's Only On-Site Rolex® Trained Watchmakers
Richter & Phillips Jewelers is proud to have two Rolex trained graduate watchmakers on staff. Our watchmakers’ shop is also certified for Breitling and Omega repair offerings. We have a state-of-the-art watchmaking workshop on premises to accommodate our in-house services, as well as access to brand-specific aftersales service options for external repairs.
Jewelry Repair & Service
Our team of experts is here to help you with many types of jewelry repairs. It doesn’t matter if your original purchase was made at Richter and Phillips or somewhere else! Everyone can take advantage of our repair services, no matter where your jewelry was purchased.
We are fully staffed with expertly trained professionals who can handle most types of repairs: from resizing your ring and fixing your gold chain, to resetting your diamonds and other precious gemstones.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Resizing your jewelry to make sure it has the perfect fit.
- Repairing your jewelry with the highest quality, in a timely manner.
- Chain, bracelet, and clasp repair.
- Stone matching.
- Creating a Custom Design piece of jewelry that is unique to you.
- Pearl and Bead Restringing.
- Adjusting jewelry to ensure that all diamonds and gemstones are secure.
- Cleaning, polishing, and refinishing jewelry crafted of precious metals.
- Personalizing your new or existing jewelry.
How can I get my Jewelry Appraised?
Our team of expert appraisers will meticulously inspect and document your jewelry, ensuring we offer you a well-detailed report to support your jewelry’s highest value. We start by asking you to bring in the pieces of jewelry you wish to have appraised. Then, we will offer you a turnaround time estimate. Due to the volume of appraisals we take, it is likely that you will leave your jewelry safely with our experts and they will give you call during your estimated turnaround time once the pieces are ready to go back home.
How much does a Jewelry Appraisal cost?
For most purchases, including engagement rings, your jewelry appraisal is free! For outside pieces or to have a piece reevaluated, many jewelers choose to charge a high, flat rate per piece. But, Richter & Phillips Jewelers offers Jewelry Appraisals at $150/hour – ensuring we get to as many pieces as possible during that time.
Should you get a Jewelry Appraisal?
A Jewelry Appraisal is an important process, especially if you want to insure your jewelry. During the appraisal process, our team will evaluate your item(s), ensuring official documentation of its current condition and the true value of the jewelry and/or your diamonds. This official documentation of your special pieces will help you avoid any future disputes about the jewelry’s value down the road, often times for insurance claims.
To inquire about an appraisal, contact us.